[Cbe-oss-dev] OtherOS disabled across the board?

Mike Acton macton at cellperformance.com
Mon Mar 29 15:18:37 EST 2010

Looks like this kills CBE development for all but the few with blades.

Jaymin Kessler just confirmed the death of OtherOS with SCEI.
http://twitter.com/okonomiyonda/status/11230339647

Not much point in finishing some of these SPU projects in the queue since no
one is going to be able to run them. Sad day, today.

Mike.