[Cbe-oss-dev] New ext4 Petitboot timeout

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Tue Jan 5 06:08:51 EST 2010

On 12/29/2009 09:31 AM, David White wrote:
> one thing is I'm not always
> going to be connecting my keyboard, and will be using my Sixaxis within
> Ubuntu to operate the virtual keyboard and mouse. I know reading various
> threads you do not want to code support for the Sixaxis which is fair
> enough

SIXAXIS USB should be working.  I would like to add BT support, but
have not had time.  Feel free to work on it and submit your work to
this ML.

> but could you at all possibly add in an autoboot function? Say,
> for example, if nothing is selected for 30 seconds whatever the
> highlighted option is (typically the the top one), will be activated?

Add a timeout using ps3-bl-option and petitboot will boot the default
option.  See:

  https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/ps3/petitboot/base-files/sbin/ps3-bl-option
  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/29556/