[Cbe-oss-dev] Fw: PS3 sound driver / alsa problem with latest 2.6.28 kernel (2.6.28-09223-gc2fe70d)

Stefan Wald WALD at de.ibm.com
Tue Jan 27 07:54:01 EST 2009

nobody have an idea?
can spe activity disturb alsa? what can i do to isolate the problem?
any help is appreciated.
thanks,
Stefan
----- Forwarded by Stefan Wald/Germany/IBM on 01/26/2009 09:51 PM -----

  From:       Stefan Wald/Germany/IBM

  To:         cbe-oss-dev at ozlabs.org

  Date:       01/13/2009 09:29 PM

  Subject:    Re: PS3 sound driver / alsa problem with latest 2.6.28 kernel (2.6.28-09223-gc2fe70d)

Hi, forgot to mention that I'm getting these dmesgs:
snd_ps3_verify_dma_stop: DMA ch 0 is not
stopped.<6>snd_ps3_verify_dma_stop: DMA ch 0 is not stopped.
hopefully this rings a bell...
Thanks,
Stefan,