[Cbe-oss-dev] intermittend ps3fb problem with 2.6.29-rc2 on ps3

Stefan Wald WALD at de.ibm.com
Thu Feb 26 08:18:21 EST 2009

problem still occurs with the latest 2.6.29 kernel...
but i made an interesting discovery: the problem only occurs when i have a
usb disk attached which i always have at one ps3. when i detached it for
some other test the problem disappeared and it comes back when i attach the
usb disk (a 200 gb seagate with own power supply).
the 2nd ps3 didn't have a usb disk attached. that's why i didn't see the
problem there.
does this make sense to somebody?
thanks,
stefan