[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3-boot-game-os, magic_num error, and ps3-flash-util

Akira Tsukamoto akirat at rd.scei.sony.co.jp
Fri Oct 17 15:11:55 EST 2008

Hi Sean,

Thank you for all the feedbacks.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:51:07 +0200,
sean finney <seanius at debian.org> mentioned:
> - also, maybe this is unrelated, but after upgrading to 2.2.0 my controllers
>   no longer seem to work after booting back into the ps3 OS.  i can't imagine
>   why one would cause the other and maybe it was something else... but has
>   anyone seen this problem?

It is unrelated to ps3-utils v2.2.0 but all the bluetooth devices will not
work correctly on game side after return from Linux.

This is know issue and trying to resolve in the future release.

Simple immediate solution is to stop bluetooth daemon when linux
is booting up.

The following should do:
  # chkconfig bluetooth off
  # chkconfig hidd off

If it does not work for you please let me know.

Thanks,

Akira