[Cbe-oss-dev] Does SDK 3.1 run on a QS20?

John DelSignore jdelsign at totalviewtech.com
Thu Nov 6 00:37:17 EST 2008

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply. We tried the directions in the SDK 3.1 README file, and here's the result:

We're attempting to boot the extra blade and it's hanging during boot.

0 >  netboot vnc console=hvc0

  Bootloader 1.4
   Reading MAC address from device: 00:14:5E:49:03:D2
   Requesting IP address via BOOTP: 192.168.69.77
   Requesting file "cell-3.1-ppc64.img" via TFTP
   Receiving data: A-
   TFTP: Received cell-3.1-ppc64.img (14270 KBytes)

And there it sits for a long time doing nothing. We can't connect via VNC either.

We're not sure what to do from here... Any suggestions?

Cheers, John D.