[Cbe-oss-dev] SPU-GCC optimzation problem

Akira Tsukamoto akirat at rd.scei.sony.co.jp
Tue Jun 3 18:47:03 EST 2008

Hello Ulrich,

Is the fix going into next IBM Cell SDK 3.1?
Because it is becoming critical for our usage.

I attached an evaluation program to regenerate this bug.
For the people who want to fix your self, a patch to fix the spu-gcc is
also included in the attached file.

Regards,

Akira

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:38:49 +0100,