[Cbe-oss-dev] Need for explanation about the dmabench bug

Nathalie Casati nat+cell at yuka.ch
Thu Jan 17 06:38:06 EST 2008

Hi Geoff,

thanks for your answer. I don't really mind about that SDK app. I just
wanted to know if this is a known issue.

I'm about to install some more playstations and I will try your kernel
on those. When it's done I will try this dmabench again and see if the
problem is still there.
I will also try strace when I'll have the machine physically reachable,
so that I can reboot it.

Bests,

Nathalie