[Cbe-oss-dev] [patch 1/4] MARS: Header file cleanups

Kazunori Asayama asayama at sm.sony.co.jp
Mon Aug 25 12:18:04 EST 2008

Geoff Levand wrote:
> Cleanup header files:
(snip)
>  o Use system include path for installed headers.

Why is that needed? Many software, such as OpenGL, OpenSSL, X11 and
more, follow the same way as the current MARS's one. IMO, it's better to
   create a sub directory for MARS headers rather than to put many
random MARS headers in the system include directory directly.

>  o Remove hard-coded include path.

Which is 'hard-coded'? I guess 'hard-coded' means 'mars/*.h', but I
don't think it is 'hard-coded'. I understand it is just *relative* to
include paths.

--
(ASAYAMA Kazunori
   (asayama at sm.sony.co.jp))