[Cbe-oss-dev] PS3 Linux and standby

Christian Greissing christian.greissing at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:35:26 EST 2008

hello list

I hope you can help me with a small problem regarding the ps3 and linux.
It is possible to start the PS3 with the PS button of the controller, when
the system is configured to boot to GameOS. But as soon as default system
ist switched to OtherOS this functionality isn't available anymore, even
when I boot Linux and then set the boot GameOS flag and shutdown linux, its
not possible to start the console with the PS button.
Is there a special flag that has to be set in the flash area, or any other
possibility to make this feature available ?

krC