[Cbe-oss-dev] Updated spufs manpages

Michael Kerrisk mtk.manpages at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 24 04:12:27 EST 2007

Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Monday 19 November 2007, Michael Kerrisk wrote:
>> Hi Jeremy,
>>
>> Have these pages been reviewd by the Arnd, or some of the other
>> relevant developers?
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> Jeremy is the most relevant developer in this, and he has my full
> trust on any updates. I haven't reviewed this latest version of
> the pages, but they are certainly more correct than the older
> version that you currently have.

Thanks Arnd -- I just forgot who was doing what on the interfaces, so I
didn't know who'd done recent development work.

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Kerrisk
maintainer of Linux man pages Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7

Want to help with man page maintenance?  Grab the latest tarball at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/manpages/
read the HOWTOHELP file and grep the source files for 'FIXME'.