[Cbe-oss-dev] 2.6.21-rc4-arnd1

Julio M. Merino Vidal jmerino at ac.upc.edu
Wed Mar 21 08:18:02 EST 2007

On 20/03/2007, at 21:29, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> I've just uploaded the 2.6.21-rc4-arnd1 kernel, and an equivalent
> backport
> to the latest stable kernel, 2.6.20-arnd3.
>
> This is still not merged with the ps3 kernel from Geoff Levand,
> which I
> mean to do (really, promised). It does contain a number of important
> bug fixes, especially for spufs, so please upgrade if you are running
> a -arnd kernel right now.

Will you merge ericvh's systemsim branch too?  I'm currently
maintaining some patches and it is somewhat painful to have to make
them work on two different branches (systemsim and ps3-linux).

And by the way, could you add a description to that branch?  I'm
assuming here this is related to your cell-2.6 tree at
git.kernel.org.  That branch does not have a description.

At last, out of curiosity and completely unrelated to this: which
tool do you use to maintain such a big amount of patches?  git with
some frontend maybe?

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmerino at ac.upc.edu>