[Cbe-oss-dev] spu* man pages

Michael Kerrisk mtk-manpages at gmx.net
Wed Jul 18 09:17:54 EST 2007

Jeremy, Arnd,

> > Jeremy, I hope it's ok that I'm reposting your work publically. I
> > really think it's best to get everyone into a single discussion for
> > review.
>
> Yeah, totally fine by me :)
>
> As I understand it, the commit date for these files (into the next Cell
> SDK) was last month, so I'm not sure how much they can be changed now -
> but comments are still welcome!.

Can we avoid having two homes for these man pages?  The pages
in question are about system calls, so it seems logical to
make man-pages their (sole) home.  What do you think?

> I haven't seen Eduardo's changes, will check them out.

Thanks.  Let me know if you need me to send copies.

Cheers,

Michael
--
Michael Kerrisk
maintainer of Linux man pages Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7

Want to help with man page maintenance?
Grab the latest tarball at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/manpages ,
read the HOWTOHELP file and grep the source
files for 'FIXME'.