[Cbe-oss-dev] spu* man pages

Arnd Bergmann ARNDB at de.ibm.com
Wed Jul 18 03:13:57 EST 2007

I keep getting asked about the spufs man pages, and had completely
forgotten about Jeremy already working on them. He has now come up
with an almost complete rewrite of them.

I haven't had the chance to review them in detail, but I guess these
are roughly what should go into the official man pages package that
Michael maintains, so that they eventually find their way into
distributions.

Jeremy, I hope it's ok that I'm reposting your work publically. I
really think it's best to get everyone into a single discussion for
review.

	Arnd <><