[Cbe-oss-dev] cbe Toolchain Questions (Re: cbe toolchain packages for Ubuntu)

Kinuko Yasuda kinuko.yasuda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:12:53 EST 2007

Hello,

On 7/5/07, Hiroyuki Machida <Hiroyuki.Mach at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  - The simdmath packages are distributed as binary only (source location?)
> >    and have a rather short copyright notice (is this the correct one?)
>
> I think SIMD math in SDK 2.1 is binary only.

The source directory doesn't have the simdmath sources,
but there are bunch of the header files for simdmath under
<sysroot>/usr/include/simdmath and
<sysroot>/usr/spu/include/simdmath.

I guessed those headers were the actual code for the library... (weren't they?)
(You can also find some copyright notice there.)

Thanks,
Kinuko Yasuda
<kinuko at fixstars.com>