[Cbe-oss-dev] Mini Req to PS3 Linux boot loader (Re: PS3 Linux boot loader discussions)

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Feb 15 08:46:24 EST 2007

> I think label should be consist from ascii chars upto 64 bytes, including
> termination char  '\0', as minimum requirement to boot loader.

I'm very annoyed that we seem to be defining yet another new config file
format for bootloaders. There are enough of these.

Our goal for petitboot is to try to re-use the grub config file format
as much as possible and possibly just "add" things to it, though we
haven't had much time to work on it lately.

Ben.