[Cbe-oss-dev] Makec-check results of CBE toolchain.

Ulrich Weigand Ulrich.Weigand at de.ibm.com
Wed Aug 1 05:56:13 EST 2007

Hi Machida-san,

> I think you have results of those "make chek" of
> CBE toolchain, SPU/PPU GCC, BINUTILS and GDB
> in  Cell SDK 2.1. Is it possible to share those in this ML
> or some other public place. ?

Certainly, here are the results on the GCC and GDB test suites:

I haven't run the binutils test suites myself; according to Alan
there generally shouldn't be any FAILs in those.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards

Ulrich Weigand

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand | Phone: +49-7031/16-3727
  GNU compiler/toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE