[c-lightning] Difference of `feature` and `enhancement` label in github

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:54:18 AEDT 2018

Good morning list,

Thank you very much inviting me to be core member for c-lightning.

For now, I made "good first issue" tag as suggested by github.  And added some issues I think could be made easily by new contributor.

Now we have "feature" and "enhancement" label, which seems similar....

So I want to discuss, the difference of "feature" and "enhancement".

1.  Feature is some user-visible change, additional control and so on.
2.  Enhancement is some internal change, possibly with better user-visible performance, but which we do not expect to be much noticeable by user otherwise.

Is my understanding similar to others?

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj