[c-lightning] adding new commands to lightning-cli

Sarat G sarath.ginjupalli89 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:30:10 AEDT 2018

Hi Christian,

Thank you very much for the help, now I'm able to add the commands
successfully by registering it with AUTODATA. Since I'm running the
customised queries on the database now I'm registering my methods with
AUTODATA and doing.

Prior to this, I'm opening the `lightningd.sqlite3` file from the program.
But the problem which I encountered is if I make an RPC call the DB gets
locked and that sometimes preventing me to access the DB directly from the
same process.

Anyways I written few queries and registered them with AUTODATA and there
are working fine.

Thank you once again.

Regards,
Sarat G