[c-lightning] adding new commands to lightning-cli

Sarat G sarath.ginjupalli89 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 01:04:44 AEDT 2018

Hi,

As part of my project requirement, i got to need the command that returns
the status of the channel by taking input as peer id. For that I written up
the necessary logic and lined it using AUTODATA. My doubt is on the
lightningd side at which part do I need to add the logic to process the
command information sent by the lightning-cli.

Can someone please provide me some insights into adding a single command to
the lightning-cli repo.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sarat G