[c-lightning] open educational resources about using c-lightning (with python rpc api)

Jan Sarenik jajomojo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:30:48 AEST 2018

Hi René!

Thank you very much for your work. I've not studied content yet, but I have a comment regarding the form. I checked that some other random course* renders very nice in a mobile Chrome browser, but this Lightning course does not (see screenshot**).

* https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Collaborative_play_writing

** https://imgur.com/90c777e9-d948-494d-bab8-d0f55b549fcd

Please have a look if the layout can be fixed so that it is more accessible also on mobile browsers.

Thank you
Ján

--
https://www.jasan.tk