[Bitcoin-dev-moderation] Moderation on bitcoin-dev: "BIP proposal: Increase block size limit to 2 megabytes"

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Mon Feb 8 12:51:54 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

        Despite some gems, this thread has become toxic.  Responses
are increasingly inflamed, constructive suggestions scarce.

        Each time a discussion fails in this mode, future conversations
become harder: progress and compromise dims.  We all lost something here.

I ask the moderators that we begin politely rejecting mails on this
thread in the next 24 hours.  If agreed, I'll send a message to that
effect to the ml.

Sorry,
Rusty.