Post install booting issue

Josh Barth josh.barth at imrockies.net
Fri Sep 10 01:06:48 EST 2010

Am I wrong in thinking it actually did see the local drive grab the kernel
and attempt to boot, see below.  I understand what you have mentioned, but I
think that is not the issue.(Please correct me if I am all wrong)  I only
included the rest to show that it cycles through attempts and fails after
about 20 seconds of "Calling ibm,client-architecture-support..."

Preparing to boot Linux version 2.6.32-5-powerpc64 (Debian 2.6.32-18) (
ben at decadent.org.uk) (gcc version 4.3.5 (Debian 4.3.5-2) ) #1 SMP Sat Jul 24
04:36:54 UTC 2010

Calling ibm,client-architecture-support...\