Question on passing username and password credentials through PLDM

Jayashankar Padath padathjayashankar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:48:41 AEDT 2024

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for your suggestion. From the host side they wanted  to attach a
graphics adapter so that some of the system management service operations
could be carried out.

As you suggested we would consider the way, other external interface
programs like bmcweb which support similar functionalities.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jayashankar