OpenBMC Network Route Management: Metric and Static Route config support

raviteja bailapudi raviteja28031990 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:36:34 AEST 2023

Hi Patrick/Ivan

Yes the DMFT PR is private and is intended only for DMTF members.

I have captured DMTF mockup schema in the above mail as an example.

Intent of this mail is to get feedback and use-cases of static route
feature on BMC.

would like to hear community interest on allowing static
route configuration by user explicitly.