OpenBMC Network Route Management: Metric and Static Route config support

Ivan Mikhaylov fr0st61te at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:37:32 AEST 2023

On Wed, 2023-06-07 at 20:05 -0500, Patrick Williams wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at 07:49:06PM +0530, raviteja bailapudi wrote:
>
> > Gentle reminder for the feedback on Static route feature
> >
> > Here is DMTF redfish PR to enable redfish static route
> > configuration
> > https://github.com/DMTF/Redfish/pull/5464
>
> How are we suppose to review a private PR?

I'd glad to look at this PR too, at least there is multiple proposals
in gerrit about that theme:

https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/phosphor-networkd/+/63619
https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/bmcweb/+/61641
https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/+/60448

Is it possible to put it in redfish forum/mail list/gerrit?

Thanks.