Configuring aspeed to use P2A Bridge

Adrien Zinger zinger.ad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 19:19:15 AEST 2023

Hello,

I'm working with an ast2500 and I'm unsure about the required configuration
to expose it as a graphic card.  I hope you can help me.

Basically, I changed the device tree to enable the p2a and gfx. I have used
two memory regions in the reserved-memory section for them (I don't know if
there are any specific regions to choose). Do you know if some specific
modifications here are mandatory ?

I also heard about a possible configuration to open some windows and show
up the ast2500 as a graphic card. I'm actively looking for which register
to modify, do you have any advice ?

Thank you in advance for your help. Sorry if I'm using the wrong mailing
list.