Question of ipmi command "Set User Access" in phosphor-host-ipmid

Tony Lee (李文富) Tony.Lee at quantatw.com
Thu May 28 18:09:04 AEST 2020

Hi Richard,

So, it need to check the request channel number before setting the dbus
because it has to be in sync with system user privilege level.

Since my LAN1 and the request channel number are both 2.
Once we can get LAN1 channel number dynamically
https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-host-ipmid/blob/master/user_channel/user_mgmt.cpp#L512

This issue will be solved right?