Where is yaboot.conf

Stephen Allen p0036343 at brookes.ac.uk
Wed Apr 21 06:03:11 EST 2010

Hi Erlon,

I thought I'd try this on a different distro and have just come across a
paragraph in the Gentoo PPC installation handbook
(http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-ppc64.xml?part=1&chap=10) which
says

"If you are using a 64-bit userland, you must use the yaboot-static
package because yaboot cannot be compiled as a 64-bit application."

My G5 system is obviously 64-bit.  Does this make sense to you?

Many thanks,
Steve :)

--
Stephen Allen