Announcing yaboot 1.3.15 and 1.3.16

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Jul 19 11:03:43 EST 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 12:31:07PM +0200, acrux wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:33:00 +1000
> Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> > 	After more than a year since I released 1.3.15-rc I have
> > relased 1.3.15.  This is an incremental change over the "rc" just
> > removing support for bootinfo records.  These records were never used
> > and in some cases could corrupt the kernel.
> >

> 1.3.15 source archive is dirty.

Ahh thanks.  I forgot a "/" on my git archive command.  If only I'd run my
script ;P  I've regenerated the tarball.

> 1.3.15/1.3.16 Changelog needs to be updated.

Hmm okay, Looking at the Changelog it's currently basically a dump of the git
commit history.  Is that helpful?  I'd expect most people on the -devel list
would has access to git and they certainly have access to:
	http://git.ozlabs.org/?p=yaboot.git;a=summary

What would people like to see in the Changelog?

Yours Tony