Introducing new maintainer

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon May 25 11:24:11 EST 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 09:25:47AM +0100, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> I've not been able to invest as much time in yaboot as I should and
> 1.3.15 has been stalled for some time.

Thanks again Paul for your hard work since you took over.  I'm
certain that everyone understands competeing priorities.

<snip>

> The plan is for a 1.3.15 release shortly then more work to occur on
> the netboot side of things.

I'm thinking that we'll release 1.3.15-rc1 pretty soon then assuming noone screams
push 1.3.15 into the 'Net.  Then we can integrate new features.  If you're a
distro package maintainer and you have patches that make sense fro "mainline" yaboot
send them to the list when you're ready.

Yours Tony