Patches for 1.3.15?

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:05:55 EST 2009

2009/2/20 Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com>:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:47:30PM +0000, Paul Nasrat wrote:
>
>> I don't suppose SLOF or SlimLine FW support the ipv6 format proposed?
>
> SLOF has some code for ipv6, but it's all disbaled.
>
> Chandra, you can get the SLOF source at: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/power/pa-slof/
> (It's public now) and see if you're code and it agree on the format?

Also the firmworks openfirmware has ipv6 support:

http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/openfirmware/browser/ofw/inetv6

I'm wondering for testing some of this non standardised firmware
features if it'd be possible to put some stubs ontop of an OF
implmentation running in  qemu.

We could at least have a test suite of some sort then that doesn't
require all the hardware (ie test the interfaces and failure cases).

Paul