[snowpatch] OpenPOWER snowpatch testing

Andrew Donnellan andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com
Thu Feb 9 13:58:08 AEDT 2017

We (myself + Russell) are currently in the process of setting up
snowpatch testing for various OpenPOWER-related projects that use
patchwork.ozlabs.org using the Jenkins at https://openpower.xyz.

Our immediate priorities are:

* Linux kernel - specifically, linuxppc-dev at lists.ozlabs.org
* skiboot - https://github.com/open-power/skiboot
* OpenBMC - https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc

Once Patchwork 2.0 is out the door (Real Soon Now!) and
patchwork.ozlabs.org is upgraded, we'll begin reporting results.

Later down the track, we'll publish full details of our snowpatch and
Jenkins configurations for the benefit of OpenPOWER partners or others
who'd like to use it in their own CI systems. For the moment, I'm
publishing some of our build scripts at
https://github.com/ajdlinux/openpower.xyz-snowpatch.

Thanks to the Oregon State University Open Source Lab for hosting our
ppc64le Jenkins build slaves, and to Joel Stanley for sorting out our
access to openpower.xyz.

--
Andrew Donnellan              OzLabs, ADL Canberra
andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com  IBM Australia Limited