[Skiboot] skiboot v6.6-rc1 tagged

Oliver O'Halloran oohall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:51:30 AEDT 2020

Hi all,

It's been a while we've had a release and things are pretty quiet, so
I've tagged v6.6-rc1 and will probably tag a real v6.6 in the next
week or so. The main thing I'd like to sort out is the state of
blackbird support since that's currently handled via an out-of-tree
patch to skiboot in op-build due to the funny IPL Observer. Aside from
that I've got nothing on my radar so if there's anything that people
think should go in before the release let me know.

Oliver