[Skiboot] Enforcing 2FA on our github repositories

Klaus Heinrich Kiwi klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Nov 25 23:52:31 AEDT 2019

Reminder that 2FA will be enforced for all repositories of
github.com/open-power and github.com/ibm-op-release starting today...

You will be excluded for these organizations and have your private forks
from those repositories removed if you don't already have 2FA enabled
for your Github profile. However, it is possible to re-instate those if
you enable 2FA for your repositories in the next 3 months, and send me
an e-mail to re-instate your membership.

  -Klaus

--
Klaus Heinrich Kiwi <klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com>