[Skiboot] trace settings

Raymond Higgs raymond.higgs at broadcom.com
Sat Sep 15 02:01:18 AEST 2018

Thanks guys!  I was able to increase the log level for the serial console.

[   62.433574272,7] NVRAM: Searched for 'log-level-driver' found '7'
[   62.433575728,5] console: Setting driver log level to 7

I appreciate the tips about how changing the log levels affects the
system.  I'll definitely avoid insane!

The IBM documentation that I had reviewed was from here:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/9006-22P/p9hdx/9006_22p_pdf_files.htm

Thanks for the link to the more detailed firmware document.  I wasn't aware
of it.

Kind regards,

Ray Higgs
Firmware Development