[Skiboot] Vacation next week

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.ibm.com
Fri Aug 31 17:04:16 AEST 2018

Hi all,

quick note to say I'm out on vacation next week (back on September 10th).

Vasant and Michael Neuling will be looking after things while I'm
away. Since we don't have anything too urgent at the moment there
probably won't be much activity.

As always though, your code review and testing helps and is universally
welcomed (and sometimes bribed for) - and taking the time to review some
extra patches over the next week would be a great thing to come back to!

I know things have been fairly quiet on the merging code front recently;
this is largely because of a great amount of effort spent on getting
more automated testing and CI systems going - so it'll improve the pace
of things in the future. Related: if anyone wants to hear me rant about
Jenkins, find me in a bar sometime and ask :)

--
Stewart Smith
OPAL Architect, IBM.