[Skiboot] [PATCH v8 0/4] Support for parsing pstate table version 0x90
svaidy at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri May 26 18:28:56 AEST 2017
This series provides support for parsing the new pstate table layout
of OCC_OPAL shared memory region for P9.
This patch series from Shilpa is reposted by Vaidy with minor changes.
Changes from V7:
- Add comments inline regarding PState ID changes between P8 and P9
- Rebase and repost on skiboot master
Changes from V6:
- Remove all the macro definitions for code blocks.
- Retain the links to OCC pstate table header file
- Define OPAL_DYNAMIC_DATA_OFFSET and remove the large padding between
static and dynamic table to keep the structure definition consistent
between OCC and OPAL code.
- Use malloc() followed by assert()
- Move pstate-core-max property back to "power-mgt"node
- Add documentation for device-tree properties
Changes from V5:
- Rebased on master
Changes from v4:
- Fixed turbo and ultra_turbo pstate comparison.
- s/prerror/prlog(PR_ERR) which have fwts-annotations
- Removed fwts_annotations in macro definitions
- Added out-of-bound sanity checks for nominal and turbo pstate
- Added size to the "reg" property of /ibm,opal/power-mgt/occ
Changes from v3:
- Rebased on skiboot/master
Changes from v2:
- Included test case for labs()
- Added C-style doc for struct occ_pstate_table and struct occ_dynamic_data
More information about the Skiboot