[Skiboot] Skiboot patch for adding the platform file for Romulus

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Mar 3 18:59:56 AEDT 2017

Michael Neuling <mikey at neuling.org> writes:
> On Thu, 2017-03-02 at 23:20 +0000, Hank CH Chang wrote:
>> Hi Ozlabs,
>>
>> We would like to add the platform file for Romulus project, please kindly help
>> us review & merge the attached patch file. :-)
>
> Thanks for sending this!
>
> The patch contents looks good!
>
> Acked-by: Michael Neuling <mikey at neuling.org>
>
> Stewart: can you take this as is or do you want them to resend in the
> right format?

I'm okay taking as is.

In fact, merged to master as of 28e96ffaba8b659f48312bdcea35a1403310fba3

Of course, there's open TODO item here for OpenBMC, but that's common to
other OpenBMC platforms too (we *should* somewhat detect this at runtime
though, as we certainly have P8 systems that run either OpenBMC or AMI
firmware).

--
Stewart Smith
OPAL Architect, IBM.