[Skiboot] Skiboot patch for adding the platform file for Romulus

Michael Neuling mikey at neuling.org
Fri Mar 3 11:56:36 AEDT 2017

On Thu, 2017-03-02 at 23:20 +0000, Hank CH Chang wrote:
> Hi Ozlabs,
>
> We would like to add the platform file for Romulus project, please kindly help
> us review & merge the attached patch file. :-)

Thanks for sending this!

The patch contents looks good!

Acked-by: Michael Neuling <mikey at neuling.org>

Stewart: can you take this as is or do you want them to resend in the right format?

Hank, for future reference...

Skiboot follows the patch submission process that the linux kernel uses.  From
the skiboot README.md we have:

https://kernel.org/doc/html/latest/process/submitting-patches.html

So your patch should be in line (not an attachment as it is now) and the subject
should be the patch subject you want.  You can use git send-email to do this.
Something like this should work provided  the patch you want to send is the last
patch:

  git send-email --to skiboot at lists.ozlabs.org --to "Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.vnet.ibm.com>"  HEAD^..HEAD

Regards,
Mikey