[Skiboot] ibm,processor-storage-keys property

Ram Pai linuxram at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 19 11:25:13 AEST 2017

Can we have  ibm,processor-storage-keys  property exported through the
device tree?  I know skiboot does not adhere to PAPR requirements. But
without it, the kernel will have to make assumptions based on the
processor; which might turn out to be wrong.

Currently the kernel is planning on blindly enabling pkey on powernv,
assuming the processor has no way of *not* supporting
it. But who knows; sometime in the future that assumptions may not hold
good.

Just a request.
Thanks,

--