[Skiboot] pflash AST2500 support?

Cyril Bur cyrilbur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:52:30 AEST 2016

On Tue, 2016-09-06 at 16:51 +1000, Alistair Popple wrote:
> I believe Cyril started looking into this today.

I have a version that works on an ast2500 eval board for OpenBMC. I've
hacked the init code of the flash driver to use the 2500 register
layout so this would would break all 2400 platforms.

Before I waste my time, I'm thinking of changing all the current astbmc
platforms to call ast2400bmc_init() (I would rename/rewrite from the
current astbmc_init()) and have an ast2500bmc_init() which, at least
for now would only differ in how it inits the flash.

If this direction seems sensible, I'll get writing.

Cyril