[Skiboot] skiboot-5.3.0-rc2 released
stewart at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 28 15:07:56 AEST 2016
I just tagged and pushed skiboot-5.3.0-rc2. Release notes below:
skiboot-5.3.0-rc2 was released on Thursday July 28th, 2016.
The current plan is to release skiboot-5.3.0 August 1st 2016.
Over skiboot-5.3.0-rc1, we have the following changes:
- pflash: Clean up makefiles and resolve build race
- pflash: use atexit for musl compatibility
- core/flash: Fix passing pointer instead of value
- mambo: Update Radix Tree Size as per ISA 3.0
In Linux we recently changed to this encoding, so we no longer boot.
The associated Linux commit is:
- platforms/ibm-fsp: Fix incorrect struct member access and comparison
- FSP/MDST: Fix TCE alignment issue
In some corner cases (like source memory size = 4097) we may
endup doing wrong mapping and corrupting part of SYSDUMP.
- hdat/vpd: Add chip-id property to processor chip node under vpd
- hw/phb3: Increase AIB TX command credit for DMA read in CAPP DMA mode
OPAL Architect, IBM.
More information about the Skiboot