[Skiboot] skiboot-5.1.17 released
stewart at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 21 13:48:44 AEST 2016
I just tagged and released skiboot-5.1.17. release notes follow:
skiboot-5.1.17 was released on Thursday 21st July 2016.
skiboot-5.1.17 is the 18th stable release of 5.1, it follows skiboot-5.1.16
(which was released April 29th, 2016).
This release contains a few minor bug fixes.
- Fix a few typos in user visible (OPAL log) strings
- pci: Do a dummy config write to devices to establish bus number
- Make the XSCOM engine code more resilient to errors:
- hw/xscom: Reset XSCOM engine after querying sleeping core FIR
- hw/xscom: Reset XSCOM engine after finite number of retries when busy
- xscom: Return OPAL_WRONG_STATE on XSCOM ops if CPU is asleep
OPAL Architect, IBM.
More information about the Skiboot