[Skiboot] [RFC 0/3] More FFS capabilities

Cyril Bur cyril.bur at au1.ibm.com
Fri Apr 22 17:10:09 AEST 2016

Hi,

These patches do the basic work to get libffs to be able to create entire FFS
images. I've also worked on a tool to actually be able to do this.

I would appreciate people taking a look. I consider the first two patches
fairly polished.

I've included the final patch as it is the consumer of the first two. It will
probably get a going over by myself once more but I would still appreciate any
feedback there.

It is also worth noting here that I did consider adding this functionality to
pflash, however, pflash is already a large behemoth of a tool I'm not keen to
make that problem worse.

Thanks in advance,

Cyril

Cyril Bur (3):
  libflash/libffs: Rework libffs
  libffs: Understand how to create FFS partition TOCs and entries.
  external/ffspart: Simple C program to be able to make an FFS partition

 external/ffspart/Makefile  |  40 ++++
 external/ffspart/ffspart.c | 336 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 external/ffspart/rules.mk  |  33 +++
 libflash/ffs.h             | 166 +++++++++++----
 libflash/file.c            |   2 +-
 libflash/libffs.h          |  24 +++
 create mode 100644 external/ffspart/Makefile
 create mode 100644 external/ffspart/ffspart.c
 create mode 100644 external/ffspart/rules.mk

--
2.8.0