[Skiboot] [PATCH v4 0/2] New HBRT interfaces
neelegup at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Sep 2 16:15:03 AEST 2015
The patch series implements the support for executing HBRT interfaces
through opal-prd as client.
I have tested the 'htmgt_pass_thru' and 'apply_attr_override' interfaces
integrating with the HBRT code and these interfaces work fine.
'run_command' interface can be tested later when the HBRT code is ready.
v3 -> v4
- Consuming the reserved pool of function pointers of 'runtime_interfaces'
structure while adding the new interfaces.
v2 -> v3
- Renamed --mfg-mode to --expert-mode to cover the run_command too.
- Fixed review comments in v2.
v1 -> v2
- Reorder the patches as per the ordering in hostboot_interfaces.h
- Adding '--mfg-mode', that need to be provided for invoking any
Neelesh Gupta (1):
external/opal-prd: Support manufacturing command HTMGT and attribute override
Vaidyanathan Srinivasan (1):
external/opal-prd: Add 'run' option to execute HBRT commands
external/opal-prd/hostboot-interface.h | 48 +++
external/opal-prd/opal-prd.c | 474 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
external/opal-prd/thunk.S | 3
3 files changed, 478 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)
More information about the Skiboot