[Skiboot] skiboot-5.0.2 tagged

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu May 21 21:06:43 AEST 2015

Hi all,

I've just tagged skiboot-5.0.2 which is aimed at op-build 1.3.

In this release, we have a few changes since 5.0.1

FSP machines:
- Fix race in firenze_get_slot_info() leading to assert() with many PCI cards
    With many PCI cards, we'd hit a race where calls to
    firenze_add_pcidev_to_fsp_inventory would step on each other leading to
    memory corruption and finally an assert() in the allocator being hit
    during boot.

OpenPower:
- PRD interface rework
- PRD ranges exposed via device tree

Generic:
- mem_region work that PRD rework relies upon
- Add node-style memory reservation to device tree