[Skiboot] Palmetto op-build question

Daniel Axtens dja at axtens.net
Mon Mar 30 15:17:42 AEDT 2015

Hi Matt,

I believe there may be a graphical way, but this is what I've been
doing:

You should have a .pnor file; from memory, palmetto.pnor

- Shut the machine down. (I use IPMI, but shutdown -h now should also
work.)

- Copy that to the BMC. The BMC should have rsync. I put it in
tmp/image.pnor

- Call /usr/local/bin/pflash -E -f -p /tmp/image.pnor
(You might want to check the flags; I think -f is force and -E is to
erase the flash first)

- Start the machine. (Again, I use IPMI for this.)

Hope that helps,
Daniel