[Skiboot] [PATCH v3 0/4] opal: Check NX FIRs to find the reason for Malfunction Alert.
Mahesh J Salgaonkar
mahesh at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Mar 5 16:04:20 AEDT 2015
This patch series enhances HMI event structure to accommodate CORE/NX check
stop error information and bumps up the HMI event version to V2.
Changes in V3:
- New patch 2/4 adds the documentation for HMI event struct in
- Added BUILD_ASSERT() call.
Changes in V2:
- Introduced changes to include information about NX checkstop.
- Added PIR and chip_id fields to HMI event structure.
- Improved the logic to detect and report UNKNOWN event of we fail to gather
- New patch 3/3 to identify and report reason for NX checkstop.
Signed-off-by: Mahesh Salgaonkar <mahesh at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Mahesh Salgaonkar (4):
opal: Enhance HMI event structure to accommodate checkstop info.
opal: Update doc/opal-api/opal-messages.txt
opal: Check Core FIRs to find the reason for Malfunction Alert.
opal: Check NX FIRs to find the reason for Malfunction Alert.
core/hmi.c | 215 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
doc/opal-api/opal-messages.txt | 46 ++++++++-
include/opal.h | 61 +++++++++++
3 files changed, 314 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
More information about the Skiboot