[Skiboot] [PATCH v5 0/4] hwmon: (ibmpowernv) add DTS support
Cédric Le Goater
clg at fr.ibm.com
Thu Apr 9 03:19:46 AEST 2015
These patches extend the ibmpowernv driver to support the new OPAL firmware
which now exposes in its device tree the Digital Temperature Sensors of
a P8 system.
They are based on Linux 4.0.0-rc7 + the initial cleanup serie :
and were tested on IBM Power and Open Power systems running Trusty.
Changes since v4:
- fixed comparison between signed and unsigned integer in
Changes since v3:
- removed error message in case of an unknown physical cpu number
Changes since v2:
- fix bogus logical cpu retrieval
- use 'threads_per_core' to print out cpu range
Changes since v1:
- check cpu validity before printing out the attribute label.
if invalid, use a "phy" prefix to distinguish a linux cpu
number from a physical cpu number.
- fixed alignment
- fixed comparison between signed and unsigned integer on opal_index
Cédric Le Goater (4):
hwmon: (ibmpowernv) add a helper routine create_hwmon_attr
hwmon: (ibmpowernv) add support for the new device tree
hwmon: (ibmpowernv) add a label attribute
hwmon: (ibmpowernv) pretty print labels
drivers/hwmon/ibmpowernv.c | 166 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
1 file changed, 148 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
More information about the Skiboot